SIK f4, fixed blade Broadhead
1.350 inch total cutting diameter[100 grain]
Enter the core.
4-Blade Cut on Contact Fixed Blade Broadhead
- Most accurate fixed blade broadhead currently on the market
- Includes four blades and an all laser-welded stainless steel construction
- Features a 27-degree razor-honed blade angle
- Produces a 1.350" cutting diameter and a 3.350" cutting surface
- Field-point accurate broadhead
We invite you to enter the core
- Chris Parrish
The new SIK broadheads are nothing short of outstanding. Superior performance in both flight and on game along with unmatched penetration and wound channels make both the SK2 and the F4 my go-to broadheads.
- Jack Borcherding
I shot a doe with the SIK F4 at 10 yards. It was a low heart shot and she went 10 yards and expired. Yes, I said 10 yards. The arrow zipped right through her and stuck into the ground more than 8 inches. I was very impressed with the performance of the SIK F4 broadhead.
100 things have to go right in order to release an arrow on a game animal. Confidence is everything and the last thing you want is to question your gear. You’ll never question an arrow outfitted with a four blade, fixed head that flies just like a field point. The SIK F4 is wicked sharp, burly and flies true.
Share your hunt
We are proud of our broadheads and thank you for your trust and support. Welcome to the CORE.